M328W wireless Internet of Things module is designed for the easy of programming and installation for IoT projects where wireless protocol (zigbee, bluetooth, 433Mhz etc) is required. It is a plug-in module for MS14 and powered by an ATMEL ATmega328p micro-controller.
The M328W has a standard XBEE Socket and RFM12B/RFM69CW footprint to implement different wireless protocol modules. It also has a breadboard area for easy prototyping.
M328W is Arduino Yun compatible. It can be programmed and debug by the Arduino IDE(ver 1.5.4 or later) via WiFi.
With the combination of MS14, M328W and Arduino Yun software, user can install / prototype Internet of Things projects in an easy / rapidly way.
- Bridge various wireless protocols such as zigbee, bluetooth, NFC into WiFi IP networt
- Log sensor data and upload to remote server
- Control switch/relay from Internet
- Easy programming use Arduino IDE
- Compatible with Arduino Yun software
- Program/update/ debug via WiFi network
- Open hardware design
- Microcontroller ATmega328p
- Operating Voltage 3.3V
- I/O voltage 3.3V
- 3.3V output channel 1
- SRAM 2.5KB
- Flash Memory 32KB(of which 4KB used by bootloader)
- EEPROM 1KB
- Clock Speed 16Mhz
- Digital I/O pins 13
- Analog input channels 6
- PWM channels 3
- BEE Socket 1
- ESD-protection(IEC 61000-4-2)